- A login system
- A section for saving previous network or pathway explorer runs
- An options section to ignore certain reactions
- Force more diversity in pathway explorer suggestions
- Buttons in network explorer for deleting lots of nodes at once
- Option in network explorer to only add X more interesting nodes at a time
- Fast - Medium - Thorough options in pathway explorer
Will Finnigan 18
Do you have questions for Will Finnigan?
Log in to ask Will Finnigan questions publicly or anonymously.
Theres a bug where sometimes nodes won't be removed from the network. This can lead to reactions or substrates which are not connected to the main graph.
I think this is occurring when multiple additions or deletions are done in quick succession.